$45 8X UV Resin Crystal Clear Epoxy Fast Drying 10 Molds 17 Bezels 1 Arts, Crafts Sewing Beading Jewelry Making Jewelry Making Kits 8X UV Resin Crystal Large special price !! Clear Epoxy Fast 10 Drying Bezels Molds 1 17 8X UV Resin Crystal Large special price !! Clear Epoxy Fast 10 Drying Bezels Molds 1 17 17,8X,Epoxy,/melodeon7900.html,Crystal,Clear,Drying,castleevents.com,Resin,UV,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Beading Jewelry Making , Jewelry Making Kits,Bezels,$45,Molds,10,Fast,1 17,8X,Epoxy,/melodeon7900.html,Crystal,Clear,Drying,castleevents.com,Resin,UV,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Beading Jewelry Making , Jewelry Making Kits,Bezels,$45,Molds,10,Fast,1 $45 8X UV Resin Crystal Clear Epoxy Fast Drying 10 Molds 17 Bezels 1 Arts, Crafts Sewing Beading Jewelry Making Jewelry Making Kits
8x UV resin, crystal clear transparent, 30ml
13x Solid color liquid pigment
17x Open back bezels
10x Silicone molds (for making pendants, earrings, diamonds, etc.)
100x Golden eyelets
1x Compact portable UV lamp (press once for 45s, twice for 60s)
Note: No instructions included. Super easy to use. Any problem contact us on Amazon and we will respond within 24 hours. 100% money-back guarantee with replacements or refunds.
How to use the resin:
1. First we need a jewellery mould and our resin, you can add other accessories such as beads or glitter if you want.
2. Squeeze the bottle gently to let out the resin and deposit the amount that we need in the mould. If you want to mix beads / glitter, you can first mix them with the resin before putting it into the mould (only when the beads / glitter are very small), or use the tweezers to place them right after you have added the resin into the mould.
3. Dry the resin with the UV lamp for 2-4 minutes (if we are doing small pieces like rings).
4. Take out the result from the mould.
How to avoid bubbles:
1. Before using the resin, place it upside down to prevent air bubbles from escaping during extrusion.
2. Use a toothpick to concentrate the air bubbles on the surface of the resin. Puncture them with a pin or undo them by applying heat with a heat gun or a lighter.
On a first anniversary, we publish the final video summarizing 50th IChO 2018.Learn more
Video clips from the opening and closing ceremony and a safety instructional video have been uploaded. The recording of the opening and closing ceremony is to be expected later.Learn more
Final results can be downloaded at Medal ResultsLearn more
Slovak Republic is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is bordered by the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. Slovakia’s territory spans about 49,000 square kilometres (19,000 sq mi) and is mostly mountainous. The population is over 5 million and comprises mostly ethnic Slovaks. The capital and largest city is Bratislava. The Slavs arrived in the territory of present-day Slovakia in the 5th and 6th centuries.Learn more
The Czech Republic also known as Czechia is a landlocked nation state in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the northeast. The Czech Republic covers an area of 78,866 square kilometres (30,450 sq mi) with a mostly temperate continental climate and oceanic climate. It is a unitary parliamentary republic, has 10.6 million inhabitants and the capital and largest city is Prague, with over 1.2 million residents. The Czech Republic includes the historical territories of Bohemia, Moravia, and Czech Silesia. The Czech state was formed in the late 9th century as the Duchy of Bohemia under the Great Moravian Empire.Learn more