Car,Entry,Tha,Remote,Vehicles,/chromatophile198593.html,Key,Fob,Automotive , Interior Accessories , Key Shells,for,castleevents.com,$7,Keyless2Go,Replacement Keyless2Go Replacement for Virginia Beach Mall Entry Remote Car Tha Key Fob Vehicles $7 Keyless2Go Replacement for Entry Remote Car Key Fob Vehicles Tha Automotive Interior Accessories Key Shells $7 Keyless2Go Replacement for Entry Remote Car Key Fob Vehicles Tha Automotive Interior Accessories Key Shells Keyless2Go Replacement for Virginia Beach Mall Entry Remote Car Tha Key Fob Vehicles Car,Entry,Tha,Remote,Vehicles,/chromatophile198593.html,Key,Fob,Automotive , Interior Accessories , Key Shells,for,castleevents.com,$7,Keyless2Go,Replacement
Self-Programmable Remote Car Key Replacement
An inexpensive replacement for your original remote key fob, the Keyless2Go car key replacement is self-programmable and comes with easy do-it-yourself instructions to help you program your new car key at home. Enjoy keyless entry on a wide variety of vehicles from Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury. Each fob key has been pre-tested to ensure fitment and that signals are transmitting properly. Every remote key fob comes complete with batteries and free tech support to help get your new smart key working.
FORD CROWN VICTORIA 2007 - 2010
FORD ESCAPE 2001 - 2012
FORD ESCORT 1998 - 2003
FORD EXPEDITION 1998 - 2012
FORD EXPLORER 1998 - 2012
FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC 2001 - 2010
FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 - 2007
FORD FOCUS 2000 - 2012
FORD FUSION 2006 - 2012
FORD MUSTANG 1999 - 2012
FORD TAURUS 1998 - 2012
FORD THUNDERBIRD 2002 - 2005
LINCOLN AVIATOR 2003 - 2005
LINCOLN NAVIGATOR 2001 - 2012
LINCOLN TOWN CAR 1998 - 2009
MERCURY COUGAR 1999 - 2002
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 2006 - 2011
MERCURY MARINER 2005 - 2011
MERCURY MONTEGO 2005 - 2007
MERCURY SABLE 1999 - 2005
MERCURY TRACER 1999
How to Program your Keyless2Go Key Fob Replacement:
1.Close all doors, then open driverâs door and press the Unlock button on driverâs door while it is open and insert key into the ignition.
2.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 8 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (if the door locks do not cycle, then it was done incorrectly. You must start over by removing key and beginning from step 1)
(Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
3. Within 10 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 5.
4. Within 10 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 4 for all other remotes.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate the end of programming mode.
*If this does not work try the procedure with the door closed.
1. Fasten seatbelt and close all doors
2. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 3 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the first keyless remote. The system will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the second keyless remote. The system will chime once to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Please note: All steps should be performed in rapid succession. If you do not hear the initial chime or door lock cycle, this means the vehicle never entered programming mode. You should remove the key from ignition, open and close the door and start over.